About the Area
When staying at Mantra Midtown, you'll discover a myriad of things to see and do at this Brisbane hotel which is ideally located in the heart of the CBD. Brisbane is brimming with exciting activities, events and venues, so there's something for everyone.
If you're in town during September, the Brisbane Festival features the celebrated Riverfire, or during October, you won't want to miss the fun-filled Oktoberfest, along with the novel Brisbane River Duck Race.
There is of course the EKKA in August and always lots of things to do and places to see throughout the whole of the year. Staying at Mantra Midtown means you are close to everything, whether visiting for business, on a family adventure, or romantic weekend away, we're the ideal Brisbane accommodation.
Things to do in Brisbane
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC)
- The Brisbane Wheel
- Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA)
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Queensland Museum and the Science Centre
- Eagle St Pier Dining & Bar Precinct
- South Bank Parklands & Beach
- Fig Tree Pocket Koala Sanctuary
- Tangalooma Island
- Mt Coo-tha for picnics, restaurant and great views